Post new topic   Reply to topic    Last Attempt of Whisperwind Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calidyn
Somebody

re: <3

So Mal mentioned a couple of weeks that I probably would not be coming back to raid after the break, and I figured I should probably post in the general forums and make it official. The reason is largely that work has been piling up and I can't really seem to manage both properly. Time management is something that is hard for me and I constantly find myself either neglecting school/work for WoW (as I did for the first couple of months of the expansion, which led to a mountain of catching up to do after that), or WoW to the point where it's not fair to you guys. Also, I'm teaching a seminar this semester that conflicts with raid time, so I would've had to miss most Wednesday raids from here 'til June. I basically can't commit anymore, and half of raiding is commitment. 

I feel like I should've foreseen this before the expansion actually rolled around, but I was so excited I didn't think it through all that well. I owe you all an apology for that.

I'm not sure what to say beyond that. I've spent more than half of my total time playing WoW in this guild and I wish it could've been all. You're all wonderful and hopefully I'll still get to be around occasionally to poke at some mythics or whatever; thanks for putting up with my potato all these years. :)  

(Also, grats on H-Odyn and H-Guarm. ^^)

Fuzzytoast
Wipes on Trash

We'll miss you, the finest healer the guild has evern seen =(

Malorey
Raíyyn
Top Dog

I think I'm going to hide in a closet and cry.  I hope your adventures are exciting and you take the time to enjoy all your experiences. You have been a joy to pay with and I'll never forget out cm learning experience lol. Hope to see you around every now and again. 

Enal1

Dog gone it!   

I'm going to miss you!  :sniff :sniff

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Last Attempt of Whisperwind Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: