Post new topic   Reply to topic    Last Attempt of Whisperwind Forum Index -> Raid Team
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carlctrl
Wipes on Trash

re: Saying Goodbye

It saddens me to report, that I've decided to let my WoW sub expire. This has been a great expansion and you guys have been a great a guild. I feel guilty leaving so early after joining, but the game just isn't worth the monthly sub anymore for me. It used to be that two nights a week a good amount of time to play, but that is starting to like a chore. Raiding just doesn't pull me in like it used to. This is entirely due to the game itself, not the people I've started to get to know in Last Attempt; you've all been great. I was very fortunate to find this guild, and I wish you guys all the best.

Malorey
Raíyyn
Top Dog

re: Saying Goodbye

image So sorry to see you go. But I completely understand that sometimes the time commitment is just too much.

If things change, or you just decide to come back on a casual basis, you always have a home with us!

Jump to: